Our loan calculator is built into the application, so if you like what you see you can complete your application with just a few more clicks.
Borrowing less than $100,000? Simply provide us with the invoice and a bit of information about your business, along with how much you need to borrow and how long you want to borrow for.
We know downtime means money lost. That's why funds are available within 24 hours of approval so that you can put your equipment straight to work.
Find out if you pre-qualify for a $100,000 loan in less than one hour. You’ll have your money the next business day to finance most new assets and equipment for your business.
We understand how difficult it can be for businesses to get the funds they need to grow. That’s why we’re here to help businesses like yours go big with simple asset finance solutions to help manage cash flow and reach your goals sooner.
Purchase the equipment and use its value as collateral. You can adjust your repayment amount by choosing how much residual (leftover amount) you pay or refinance at the end of the term. You own the equipment throughout its useful life.
Keep up with the latest tech changes and industry developments without shelling out a large lump sum every few years. At the end of the rental term, give the asset back and you can upgrade to the latest version. We own the equipment and you rent it from us during the rental agreement.
We own the equipment during the finance term, and at the end of the term, ownership transfers to you.
Download our Product Definitions Guide for more information
Application + invoice
At least one company director must own property for one-hour approval.
Application + invoice + other financial information
The interest portion of your repayment and depreciation of the asset may be tax deductible. You may be able to claim GST upfront rather than over the term of the loan
The rental repayments may be claimed as a business expense. You may be able to claim GST on the rental repayments.
The lease rental payments may be claimed as tax deductions.You may be able to claim GST credits for GST contained in the lease rental payments.
We don't provide financial advice. You should discuss your situation with a qualified financial advisor or accountant before making any final decisions.
Terms range between 6 and 36 months, depending on the type of asset and type of loan. If your loan has an optional residual payment, you can apply to refinance the residual payment for up to 24 months.
Are there any exclusions?
We provide finance for most assets and equipment, with a few exceptions
We charge a one-off upfront $250 fee and no ongoing fees. There are additional fees in the event of a default.
A residual amount is a one-off payment at the end of the loan term. Sometimes referred to as a balloon payment, this payment is due after all regular monthly repayments have been made and
As a quick example, if you borrow $100,000 with a residual payment of 40%, your monthly repayments over the life of the loan will only total 60% of the principal and interest. You will pay the remaining 40% in either one lump sum or you can refinance it for up to another two years. This helps keep your regular repayments down and lets you factor the residual payment into your cash flow.
At this stage, we only lend to businesses that are more than two years old. Once you’ve hit the two year mark, you can come back and apply for a loan.
The documents you need to provide will vary depending on how much you want to borrow.
The invoice can be attached directly to your application. If you need to provide bank statements and/or financial statements, we will send you an email once you submit your application with further instructions to securely connect your online banking.
At least one company director needs to own property, but we don’t lodge a mortgage over it.
Not sure how a loan can help your business grow? Download our infographic to find out.
With so many lenders quoting so many different interests rates and loan types knowing how to pick the right one for your business can be a challenge.
We've put together this handy guide to help you better understand the loans available and feel confident that you've made the best decision possible.