Bigstone Capital Pty Limited (Bigstone) is a marketplace lending platform, offering business loans to sophisticated and institutional investors, that have been approved through Bigstone’s proprietary credit approval process. The operation of the Bigstone group of entities is governed by the Information Memorandum published on 20 March 2018 and disclosed on our website (www.bigstone.com.au). The operation of the Bigstone Loan Fund is at the discretion of the Trustee, Primary Securities Limited ABN 96 089 812 635 (AFSL No. 224107).
For the avoidance of doubt, the following terms and conditions apply to all product offerings marketed or advertised by Bigstone, its employees, agents and representatives:
- Any reference to “one-hour approvals” applies only during business hours. For clarity business hours is deemed to mean between the hours of 8:30am and 5:30pm AEST (Sydney Time);
- References to mortgage security not being a requirement for approval by Bigstone are true and correct. Bigstone will require one or more directors to own property in Australia for one-hour approvals. These requirements and statements are separate and distinct and should be read that way by any potential or existing customer or partner;
- Bigstone, at all times, reserves its right to perform additional credit procedures and security procedures at its discretion in the event that it is not fully satisfied of the repayment capacity of any potential borrower;
- Any Investor in the Bigstone Platform will be deemed to have read and understood the Information Memorandum published on 20 March 2018 and located on our website. Additionally, any investor in the Bigstone Platform will be deemed to have read and understood the risks associated with Marketplace lending in Australia as identified in that document;
- Bigstone will take a security over all assets financed on the Personal Property Security Register (PPSR). The security will be held by this independent body and will not be waived unless all outstanding funds are repaid to Bigstone;
- All loan approvals are subject to a review of the vendor and Bigstone satisfying itself that the vendor is:
- Considered reputable to Bigstone’s satisfaction; and
- Is selling the proposed goods at market acceptable prices.
- Bigstone may from time to time adjust the range of products that it will and won’t provide finance solutions too. This list of products remains at the discretion of Bigstone. Bigstone’s decision on the assets it will and won’t finance remains at its discretion at all times.
- The quoting or referencing of any financial return is an indicator of past performances only and is not an indicator of any future performance. You should seek advice from an approved third party in the event that you do not fully understand anything being disclosed or referenced by Bigstone.
- Bigstone reserves at all times the right to cancel any loan application without explanation to the applicant.
These terms and conditions are subject to change. At all times, the most current available list of terms and conditions will be available on our website www.bigstone.com.au.